Information We GatherWe collect two types of information from visitors to our Sites: (1) Personally Identifiable Information; and (2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
(A) Personally Identifiable Information"Personally Identifiable Information" is information that identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name. Some examples in which we may collect and store your personally identifiable information on our Sites:
- We may collect your email address if you sign up to receive email updates from us or contact us with a question;
- We may collect your name, company name, business license number, address, phone number, email address, and social media information if you apply to participate in our Designer Trade Program;
- We may collect your name, address, email address, credit card and billing information if you make a purchase of a product;
- We may collect your name and address if you request a catalog from us;
- We may collect your name, address, and email address if you create a registry or other account on our Sites; and
- We may collect your name, date of birth, and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes.
(B) Non-Personally Identifiable Information"Non-Personally Identifiable Information" can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally. We’ve provided some examples of the non-personally identifiable information collected via our Sites and a description of how this information is used:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our Sites to the interests of our users and to measure traffic.
- Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Sites. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Sites.
- Web Beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
- Demographic Information -- "Demographic Information" may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provided to us. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by our Sites meets your needs.
- Geolocation Data --We may also collect your location if you allow us to track your location through our Sites, or if your personally or non-personally identifiable information indicates a certain geographic location. This information may help us provide recommendations to you based on your location.
Use of Gathered Information
(A) Personally Identifiable Information
- To provide personalized content and services;
- To deliver your catalog to you;
- To alert you to special offers and updated information;
- To process requested commerce transactions or to contact you regarding a specific transaction;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To respond to your request or contact;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our Sites; and
(B) Non-Personally Identifiable InformationNon-personally identifiable information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
(A) Personally Identifiable InformationTo better serve you we may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
- To fulfill your request. For example, if you request one of our catalogs, we may share your information in order to fulfill your request. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use it in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or with mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
- To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personally identifiable information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Sites and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions).
- To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase we will share your information with unaffiliated third parties that assist us with order fulfillment and with credit card processing.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including our rights and property and our Sites or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from these Sites. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
(B) Non-Personally Identifiable InformationWe use non-personally identifiable information collected on the Sites in the manner disclosed above. We may share this non-personal information with third parties.
International Transfer of InformationIf you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information, we may transfer that information to affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information to the US which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your personally identifiable information you consent to:
- the transfer of your personally identifiable information to the United States as indicated above.
Opt-OutWe communicate with our customers and those individuals who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional. However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the Sites or if you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information with third parties. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personally identifiable information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the text of the email. Additionally, we support and adhere to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We have agreed to (1) provide customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information rental, sale, or exchange with other marketers; (2) honor customers' requests not to share their contact information with other marketers; and (3) honor customers' requests not to receive mail, telephone, or other solicitations from Fancci Boutique
Forums, Chat Rooms and Other Public Posting AreasPlease note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat room, forum or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don't want people to know your e-mail address, for example, please don't include it in any message you post publicly. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
Third Party Web SitesThis statement applies solely to information collected on our Sites. Our Sites may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
Third Party AdvertisersWe may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies, to serve advertisements on the Sites. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the Sites or other sites (such as through cookies, web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which webpages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp Opens a New Window. . PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
Online TrackingWe do not support Do Not Track browser settings and do not currently participate in any "Do Not Track" frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personally identifiable information or non-personally identifiable information.
PasswordsYour account information and access to certain areas of our Sites are sometimes accessible only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect your confidentiality, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe the confidentiality of your password has been compromised or your password has been misused. In addition, always log out and close your browser when you finish your session. Please note we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information and Privacy PreferencesWe provide you with an opportunity to access your personal information to ensure it is correct, accurate and current. You may update your information by accessing your account, if you have an account with us. Alternatively, you may contact our customer service representatives at 678-631-7017or firstname.lastname@example.org
AssignmentIn the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected via our Sites.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using these Sites or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of these Sites. We may post a notice on our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.